We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled Systems programmer to help implement and improve our tools and game systems for upcoming AAA titles.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- You are able to design, implement and/or extend game systems for both PC and console.
- You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem solving mentality.
- You have C++ knowledge and experience.
- You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
- You work well in a team and on a large code base.
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
- Experience in using scaleform middleware.
- You have ActionScript / Flash knowledge and experience.
- Game industry and development experience.
- Experience developing games on PC and game consoles like Xbox One, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Strong debugging skills.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org