We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate, and skilled Senior Systems Programmer that can support our game teams improving our tools and game systems for upcoming AAA titles.
- You have at least 5 years of previous experience as a programmer in the games industry or a related industry
- You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving mentality.
- You are fluent in C++ and other applicable programming languages.
- You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
- You have strong debugging skills
- You have a strong understanding of optimization techniques.
- You work well in a team and on a large code base.
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org