We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled Senior Graphics Programmer that can support our graphics programming team and implement high-level graphical effects as well as making low-level enhancements to the graphics engines we work with to enable and optimize these.
- You have at least 5 years of previous experience as a programmer in the games industry or a related industry
- You have up to date knowledge of the current APIs such as DirectX 11/12 and OpenGL 4.x and Vulkan.
- You have a profound understanding of state of the art graphics and lighting techniques.
- You have a solid mathematical background.
- You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem solving mentality.
- You are fluent in C++ and other applicable programming languages;
- You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
- You have strong debugging skills
- You have a strong understanding of optimization techniques.
- You work well in a team and on a large code base.
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.