We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate, and skilled Gameplay Engineer to design and create an amazing gameplay experience on PC for multiple input devices such as mouse/keyboard, Steam Deck and a variety of different controller types.
- Prototype, design and implement features to improve the gameplay experience on PC.
- Work closely with other team members to develop and extend systems and technology.
- Take ownership over features and bring them to successful completion within a set time.
- Help out and support other engineers where needed.
- Protect the quality of the project together with the rest of the team.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- Passion for designing and creating an amazing gameplay experience on PC for multiple input devices such as mouse/keyboard, Steam Deck, and a variety of different controller types.
- Able to design, implement and/or extend game systems for PC to improve the gameplay experience.
- A pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving mentality.
- C++ knowledge and experience.
- Able to design and write well-structured, readable, and maintainable code.
- Work well in a team and on a large code base.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of code performance and complexity.
- Able to work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
- Game industry and development experience.
- Experience developing games on PC and game consoles.
- Strong debugging skills.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.