We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled Lighting Artist to support our team in creating AAA experiences for our upcoming projects.
- Responsible for the final lighting in the game
- Collaborate with Art Director to develop lighting through verbal and written communication, concepts or reference images/videos
- Supervise initial lighting done by environment artists and gameplay designers in the different production units
- Collaborate with FX and Environment Artists to adjust atmospheric effects like fog, smoke and screen effects
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Communicates with directness/candour and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- Strong spatial sense and a strong eye for level lighting composition
- Autodesk Maya and Photoshop experience
Portfolio submissions required for this position. Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
- 1 best example of a lighting composition where you were the primary contributing artist
- 1-2 best examples of your work (offline renders in addition to in-game screen shots or video)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Game Art or Game Development
- Experience in the game industry or a related industry
- Experience working with AAA engines
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- (Native) Dutch speaker
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.