We’re looking for an IT professional with a passion for games to support our IT department.
- Help with maintenance of all hardware in the company.
- Assisting our main IT engineer and development staff with standard hardware and software issues, on Windows workstations.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution.
- High standards of respect and values strong team work .
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances.
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success.
- Strong understanding of PC hardware. Especially as it relates to gaming and performance.
- Can independently build PCs from components and/or upgrade them.
- Familiarity with administering Windows workstations.
- Game industry & development experience.
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development.
- Experience working with languages like Python, C#, C++.
- Some experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com