Nixxes Software is part of PlayStation Studios and is located in the city center of Utrecht. As an intern at our studio, you will have to opportunity to work on projects in collaboration with other renowned PlayStation Studios around the world. We have opportunities that involve many aspects of the full game development process required to ship AAA titles.
- Support the implementation of special case gameplay scenarios based on the high level game design
- Supporting the prototyping gameplay and bugfixing all with an AAA engine
- Playtest and iterate on designs in a highly collaborative and changing environment
- Support in creatively iterating on the design and polishing the gameplay experience by collaborating closely with environment artists, other designers and programmers
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- Sufficient technical knowledge of 3D level editors such a Unreal 4 and/or other AAA engines
- Sufficient understanding of programming and AAA engines, editors and scripting tools.
- You have experience with game development, from start to finish
- You are currently registered as a student with a related study program to the internship
- You have a permit to study and follow an internship in the Netherlands
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student
- You are available for, at minimum, 20 consecutive weeks
Portfolio submission is required for this position.
Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should show the following:
- Game development experience, experience of developing third-person action games preferred
- Good sense of cinematography and pacing
- Show that you are interested in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to our officemanager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com