Nixxes Software is part of PlayStation Studios and is located in the city center of Utrecht. As an intern at our studio, you will have the opportunity to work on projects in collaboration with other renowned PlayStation Studios around the world. We have opportunities that involve many aspects of the full game development process required to ship AAA titles.
- You will support the creation of 3D models, materials and VFX based on the quality bar set by the Art Director and Lead Artist.
- You will support the Visual Design Team to create an original, consistent game world.
- Collaborate with design for creation and completion of the levels.
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution.
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork.
- Adapts well to changing circumstances.
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success.
- You have a working knowledge of design software and techniques like Photoshop and Autodesk Maya, ZBrush (preferred).
- You have a strong spatial sense and a strong eye for level composition.
- You have strong artistic knowledge with understanding of forms, materials, composition, perspective, color and lighting.
- You are currently enrolled as a student at a Dutch higher education institution or university with a study program that is related to the internship.
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student.
- You have a permit to study and do an internship in the Netherlands.
- You are available for at least 20 consecutive weeks.
Portfolio submission is required for this position
Please keep your portfolio simple and clear. Show us a few examples of your best work that you feel best represents you and your skills. Include a brief description of what you were responsible for, how much time it took to complete and the date it was created. Make sure your portfolio is presented in a format that’s easy to access and read.
By submitting your resume and motivation, you agree that your data will be stored in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data will only be used for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org