At our studio in the Utrecht city center, you will work on game titles developed all over the world by acclaimed studios like Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal. We have opportunities involving many aspects of the full game development process required to ship AAA titles.
- You will support the design of complex assets of our current projects
- You will support the creation of highly detailed blueprints and asset designs for environments to our production artists
- You will work with the Visual Design Team to create an original, consistent game world
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- You are currently pursuing an art / design or graphical related study
- You have sufficient technical knowledge of design software and techniques like Photoshop and 3D software package
- You have skill in various forms concept art creation, from start to finish
- You have strong artistic knowledge with understanding of forms, materials, composition, perspective, color and lighting
- You are currently registered as a student at a Dutch college or university with a related study program to the internship.
- You have a permit to study and follow an internship in the Netherlands
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student
- You are available for, at minimum, 20 consecutive weeks
Portfolio submission is required for this position
Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us
- Make sure it’s presented in a format which is easy to access and read
- We want to see portfolios with concepts that have been totally completed to your satisfaction.
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com