We are looking for a full-time tester to help improve the game titles we are working on by verifying the performance, integrity and features of the product.
You will be working closely with our development team and external QA to reproduce reported issues, cross check integrity and performance between various platforms and support our developers with day-to-day issues.
- Working with our development team and external QA to reproduce reported issues.
- Cross check integrity between the various development platforms.
- Support our developers with day-to-day duties.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
- A professional work attitude.
- Accurately executing all assigned test cases – and finding gaps in testing
- Entering concise, detailed bugs into bug database.
- Produce clear and professional documentation from your findings.
- Assessing whether bugs are genuinely per-platform, or global issues.
- Finding, communicating, and most efficiently reproducing symptoms, without trying to speculate the root issue.
- Discrete and understanding about confidentiality issues.
- Working knowledge of most popular console platforms and related hardware
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and related hardware
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of communications, on-line services and the Internet
- Experience with PC graphics hardware and benchmarking
- Testing video game titles on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC or general video gameindustry
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com