We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled environment artist who is up for the challenge of creating content for an AAA title.
- Responsible for creation of 3D models and materials based on the quality bar set by the Art Director and Lead Artist
- Collaborate with design for creation and completion of the levels
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Communicates with directness/candour and is adept at conflict resolution
- High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
- Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
- Strong spatial sense and a strong eye for level composition
- Autodesk Maya, ZBrush (preferred) and Photoshop experience
Portfolio submissionis required for this position. Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
- 1 best example of a level composition where you were the primary contributing artist
- 1-2 best examples of your work (offline renders in addition to in-game screen shots or video)
- 1-2 Mesh shots (that show efficiency & good work process)
- 1-2 Materials or Texture Sheets including albedo, reflectance, roughness and normal maps (that shows correct use of maps, efficient use of UV space and artistic skill)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Game Art or Game Development
- Experience in the game industry or a related industry
- Experience working with AAA engines
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- (Native) Dutch speaker
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org