Junior UI/Systems Programmer
At our studio in the Utrecht city center, you will work on game titles developed all over the world by acclaimed studios like Crystal Dynamics, IO Interactive and Eidos Montreal. We have opportunities involving many aspects of the full game development process required to ship AAA titles.
As junior UI / Systems Programmer on one of our cross-platform conversion teams, you will be responsible for implementing UI and related systems and work with the other team members to aim for the best possible results on the various platforms.
* You are able to design, implement and/or extend game systems for both PC and console.
* You are able to find initiative or practical solutions for UI problems for both PC and console.
* You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem solving mentality.
* You have ActionScript / Flash knowledge and experience.
* You have C++ knowledge and experience.
* You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
* You work well in a team and on a large code base.
* You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
* You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
* You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
* Experience in using scaleform middleware.
* Game industry and development experience.
* Experience developing games on PC and game consoles like Xbox One, PlayStation 4, etc.
* Strong debugging skills.
* (Native) Dutch speaker.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.